Twinkle, Twinkle
Aug. 12th, 2013 06:13 pmtwinkle twinkle little eyes
to let me know your cells have died
and in the dark you look to me
just like the stars i used to see... - Me, 2013
That up there...that's the best way that I can explain what my eyes are like every day.
I love space.
The annual Perseid meteor shower is on this week. I remember being up in the High Desert of California as a youth, sometimes with a bunch of fellow amateur astronomers, sometimes by myself, just looking up at the amazing EVERYTHING that is our galaxy. On a good night you could see eternity. Gorgeous.
A reminder from me to you. Look up once in a while. There's a great show happening. It's on 24/7/365, and best of all, it's free!
to let me know your cells have died
and in the dark you look to me
just like the stars i used to see... - Me, 2013
That up there...that's the best way that I can explain what my eyes are like every day.
I love space.
The annual Perseid meteor shower is on this week. I remember being up in the High Desert of California as a youth, sometimes with a bunch of fellow amateur astronomers, sometimes by myself, just looking up at the amazing EVERYTHING that is our galaxy. On a good night you could see eternity. Gorgeous.
A reminder from me to you. Look up once in a while. There's a great show happening. It's on 24/7/365, and best of all, it's free!